Kevin M. Higgins serves as President and CEO of Oxford Street Retail Advisors, LLC. With more than 30 years of experience in the real estate industry, Kevin’s expertise includes strategic planning, national site selection and shopping center leasing in all retail venues, including strip centers, regional malls, and urban high streets. Having represented retailers, restaurants and developers across the United States, Kevin has extensive knowledge of most urban and regional retail markets and, as such, is able to provide strategic advice and direction to his clients on their regional and national expansion plans and property leasing programs and asset acquisitions.
Mr. Higgins currently represents Hobby Lobby, ArcLight Cinemas, Saks Fifth Avenue OFF 5TH, Helly Hansen, Ballard Design and several other retailers. He is also the national account manager for SalonCentric, a division of L’Oréal.
Prior to forming Oxford Street Retail Advisors, Mr. Higgins was Senior Vice President/Partner at CBRE/New England and was one of CBRE’s top national retail brokers. Mr. Higgins also served as Executive Vice President at Katz & Associates, where he represented dozens of retailers and several REITs in the southeast and across the United States. He also ran the investment sales division and managed the West Coast and Southwest broker network.
Mr. Higgins also served as Real Estate Manager, Northeast Region, for Borders Group, Inc. Prior to this, he was Director of Real Estate, Northeast Region, for Melville Realty Company, and was Vice President of Leasing and Development for The Howard Grossman Company, a New England based shopping center development and management company.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations/ Giving Back
• Member of ICSC
• Licensed Real Estate Broker
• Member of the Oxford Union
• The Oxford Leaders Forum, Vice Chair (Funded a scholarship at Pembroke College, Oxford.)
• The Higgins Studentship – Brasenose College, Oxford University
• Guest speaker at Saïd Business School MBA Program and Case Study Author: The Chicago Merchandise Mart: How The
…World’s Largest Commercial Building Fueled an American Political Dynasty. (Assigned reading in the MBA/EMBA Program At Oxford.)
• A Supporter of The Global History of Capitalism Project, Oxford University
• Founding Member of the President John F. Kennedy Library in Boston
• Best Buddies: Team Ben – One of the top fundraisers in 2016/2017/2018
• University of Oxford, Saïd Business School – Post-Graduate Masters Level Qualification (PGDip): Oxford Diploma in
• The Oxford University Strategic Leadership Program
• Harvard University Graduate School of Design – Advanced Management Development Program in Real Estate (AMDP Class XI)
• Harvard University – Liberal Arts – Cum Laude/Dean’s List